Saturday, January 26, 2008

Taare Zameen par

I watched this movie day before yesterday. (Too late, I know - But its always better than never :P)

Anyway, my literary skills (ignorance) will not be able to do justice to the piece of art the movie is. Its almost perfect. Everything in it. From the acting to the characterizations to the relationships to the grounded reality to the heart tugging innocence.

It is bound to moist your eyes atleast once. :) Please watch it if you haven't.

I plan to watch it again :).

PS: After the movie, the guy sitting beside me said that the movie was a documentary. Although, I know everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, but I don't know why i wanted to go and hit this guy . :|

7 comments:

HR said...

Though by the time, you watched the movie, people have started talking about saare zameen par :D

DreamCatcher said...

yeah saw this movie ..it was 1 in the night..n i cried watching it..

abe uska number le leta deep..we cld use lot of :bad-word: for him

Unknown said...

No doubt about it..

The movie rocks in its entirity... The Attention to Detail is immaculate.. something very few people are capable of!

Have written a sort of detailed review on my blog as well! :)

Amit

amithar (PG)

shiver said...

No second thoughts about how well-made the movie is.

ps: Got ur blog link from pagalguy..Me too carrying the onus of a GD/PI call from TAPMI. Thought i could lessen the burden of confusions and questions that I have about the same with a similar aspirer

Surmayi Devochka said...

Hi Deep
Infact tumhare blog ke link par yunhi by mistake click hua and I came to read your first post. Its ncie you have watched taare Zameen par. It is a lovely movie. I wish you people could make a similar movie on the CAT pressure on poor people like us (poor academically) We are also tortured that way by ourselves to clear CAT :( The movie would CAT Zameen Par IIM mere ghar par
Cheers

DreamCatcher said...

hmmm agal post kab aayega..n mere ko blogroll nahi kya :mad:

Shalini said...

hey its a super film!!
I was weeping throughout!! Damn they put the lights on too soon! Hahah!
But ... awesome film...