Friday, July 6, 2007

Countdown to CAT

For the last few years, (in fact, since the time i joined engineering) doing an MBA has been on my mind, soul and almost my every third thought. My obsession has been such that i have been unable to concentrate and work hard enough in my job. I accept it; i haven't been exactly as sincere and dedicated to my job as i could have been. Nevertheless, its not that i have been performing poorly there. But yes, i haven't really challenged myself to excel at my work. Well, i would fully blame my mindset about doing an MBA for this situation. But i am not complaining.

Anyways, the reason for this post is entirely different. It is to motivate myself to perform better in the CAT so that i can finally hold true my dream of doing an MBA from a premier institute. However, that looks a particularly distinct possibility now that i haven't even completed the basic prep whereas my Mock CATs are beginning from 8th July, i.e. this Sunday. I honestly confess that i have been wasting far too much time on trivial idiosyncrasies. (Won't elaborate on them here though ;-) ).

So here i promise myself that i'll focus towards my ultimate goal of doing an MBA and work really hard. (Work my ass off, if that is indeed an expression).

Cheers...

2 comments:

Rishi Agarwal said...

All the best buddy !

I believe the countdown is for the same purpose.

Hope your sincerity and dedication delivers :-P

Seriously Funny said...

Thanks...

The countdown is exactly for the same purpose... to remind me of the time left for CAT :D