Friday, July 6, 2007

Farewell Shruti

Well, this is my reply to your goodbye mail...

I have known you for less than an year. But these few months that i have spent together in the same cubicle have been nothing less than memorable for me. My earliest memory of yours is of a person who walks in a very weird way ;-)...

I am a person who doesn't make friends very quickly. But with shruti, i hit off so well that i never felt that i am freshly acquainted to her. I could share my fears, my thoughts or little PJs and so many other things with her without any qualms. Our tastes in music, books, and many other things are so similar that there was never any point of contention. We participated in the drama and the mad-ads having so much fun together - working on her practice of playing a donkey (which invariably won us the prize i must reiterate), the script for the play. I have many fond memories with her; of having a gala time at the leather lounge, of practicing for the dumb-charades, of sitting late till ONE AM one night... She lifted my spirits when i was down... Shared my happy times with me... Supported me when i was frustrated... Listened to my stupid talks... She was the first person who pushed me so hard to start blogging... (So its only fair that i write my farewell to her here).
And yes, she's sweet. ( Well, this is now beginning to sound like a testimonial on orkut)

I have only one word for everything: THANKS.

I'll miss you like hell... You are probably one of my closest friends... One whom i could trust and rely upon...

-Deep

PS: I'll miss you threatening to throw me out of the cubicle... :)

5 comments:

Shruti said...

And its only fair that I should be the first one to comment!! :)

And you are one of my closest friends too..and I too am gonna miss threatening you!!You know I don't think I'll write the reply right now cos I can't think straight enough...I'll reply in detail later....Cos right now I wanna say a million things..but dunno where to start!!
Thanks..
this is the sweetest thing that ANYBODY has ever done for me!!!
I swear!!
take care...
boo hoo hoo :(

Shruti

Swarup said...

nice one buddy [:)] ... will miss her too !!!

sweetarchie said...

hey i didn't knew her much .. but had met her once during ur bday party ... yeah she was really sweet :-)
All the best , shruti n
deep , good one :-)

My-Fi said...

mein toh waise bhi aaj senti hoon. tune toh mujhe or banadala

arpit said...

deep,well writen..
why don't you write more often?